Saturday, September 24, 2016

Chapter 3 Thailand


I started a blog when I first moved to Syria-Chapter 1 in the expat Book of Chagnes-but it fell by the wayside when I moved to Abu Dhabi. At the time I felt like there was nothing to blog about in the U.A.E. There weren't motorcycles carrying goats and household furniture, no men with A-K 47s on my walk to school, no life-threatening road trips to ancient civilizations, no dusty souk trips filled with tasty croissants and falafel. But, during my final days in my adopted home I realized that so much had happened to me there. I had had many adventures. Maybe they didn't involve holy sites and zany interactions with locals, but I missed seven years of capturing the small moments that involved great memories and even great friends.

Now that I've moved from Chapter Two, The Abu Dhabi Years, I am ready to get back up on the blogging horse and share my new adventures in Thailand. I've been here two months, and I already feel like I have a lot of catching up to do! Let's begin. Chapter 3 Thailand...



4 comments:

  1. ATK: Sha-nay-nay,

    This post has forever changed my life, :) I will come and visit!

    Your's truly,

    MAM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to read all about it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to hear about more of the fun your having!
    Darlene Baird

    ReplyDelete
  4. Life truly begins and blossoms in this 3rd chapter .. Lively Thailand.. Enjoy every moment there and tell about it ❤️

    ReplyDelete